We are looking for a developer who can help our company develop a Shopify app. The brief is as follows:
We are looking for the development of a Shopify app that is able to generate feed file based on a store's current in-stock inventory and upload it to a specified FTP account. The app should perform the following:
- Allow the Shopify user to assign each of their categories, or individual products to our own taxonomy (in addition to their own taxonomy).
- Allow the Shopify user to exclude a product or a whole category from the outgoing feed file (products/categories should be included by default).
- Generate a CSV file with all in-stock product data and upload it via FTP based on a user-configurable schedule.
- Allow us to update the taxonomy used by the app at any time (we can provide taxonomy data via a URL endpoint
- Include a setup guide/tour and built-in help/tooltips to assist the user in self-guided-setup.
For more information please message us.
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1186 på dette job
Hello? I have been working for 5yrs+ in this field. I can provide great result that you are asking for. Please send me a message if you are interesting me. Thanks.
Greetings ! Thanks for reading my response. I am available to understand more about your job. Lets talk and discuss more about it. I would love to know more about your job. Thank you Qaiser