We are looking for a SharePoint expert to help setup and configure our SharePoint Intranet and Document Management System.
We’re not looking for a run of the mill, bland, boring SharePoint site. We want SharePoint to be THE go-to resource for employees whenever they have a question, need to find something or have something to get done. We want it to be super easy to collaborate, save documents and then find them again later. For that to happen, SharePoint has to be well thought out, optimally configured and we’ve got to take advantage of all the bells and whistles SharePoint has to offer.
We recognize that the fastest way to get there is to bring someone that’s already done it. We’ve already purchased a SharePoint template so the look and feel of the site is less of a concern. We need someone who can help us get the most out of the core SharePoint functionality.
What we want to get done:
• Set up a Document Management System
• Set up all of our Metadata
• Set up a Project Management System
• Set up Workflows
• Set up Content Types
• Set up Document Templates
• Overall Optimization of SharePoint
What we’re looking for:
• A SharePoint guru with multiple implementations
• Someone who can use their experience to counsel us on do’s and don’ts
• Someone who can use their experience to help us make judgement calls
• Someone who has used SharePoint as a Project Management System
If this describes you and you’re available for the next month or so, let’s talk.
28 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $35/time for dette job
Good day I have more than 15 years development experience and a great team, we can complete your project with clean code and best practices Send me a message so we can talk about the details Thank you
I am a SharePoint developer working at MNCs and have set up many sites and configured according to the client's requirement. Also, worked on Microsoft flow and PoweApps.