We are bunch of software developers with experience ranging from 3-20 years .... we are 5 of us... We are very well versed with software development on the MS stack. Over the last 6 months, we have reasonably mastered the Microsoft Canvas PowerApps.
We are looking for someone who can now teach is MS Model Driven Apps.
We want to work with someone who will conduct two hours sessions with us (number of sessions will be decided mutually) and teach us:
1. Difference between canvas and model driven apps
2. Technical limitations of model driven apps
2.5 How to use data entities, forms and other controls specific to model driven apps
3. How to use sharepoint lists, Dataverse and MS SQL server as datasource for these apps
4. Typical scenarios wherein model driven apps are better than canvas apps
5. How to package and import / export model driven apps between different environments
6. Anything else that we need to know
Our model of learning is open ended. We are focused on learning - not on completing a course.
We are OK to work with you even if you may not be able to cover all the points mentioned.
We prefer week-end training. Preferred time is GMT 05:00 to 08:00 hrs. But we are flexible and can work to a mutually agreeable schedule.
Going forward, we would like to work with you in developing production quality PowerApps
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $29/timen for dette job
Hi Team, I am 14 Year experience in O365 and Power Platform devlopment.I had worked with multiple projects with Fortune 500 customer. Please shedule interview to discuss the requirements in detail. Thanks Shibas is