We require a part time IT administrator for setting up policies and infrastructure for laptops and on-premise workstations, and set up optimum file-collaboration, information security, VPN and remote desktop capability.
We try to standardize on Microsoft Suite of tools in order to have one integrated work-flow. If any additional tools are required in addition to what we already subscribe to, we must try to choose from within Microsoft portfolio as far as possible. We already use the following tools, which we must try and leverage for all the below requirements.
1. Microsoft Azure DevOps
2. Microsoft Office 365
3. Microsoft Sharepoint
4. Microsoft OneDrive
The following our the devices and the network infrastructure currently in the organization:
1. Laptops - 6 Employees-linked Devices, Windows 10 Professional. Will expand to up to 10 laptops by Mar 2021
2. On-premise Workstation - 1 Shared Device housed in the office with Windows 10 Professional (can upgrade to other variants if required)
3. No LAN present. All devices including On-premise Workstation currently connect to a WiFi router provided by the building operator, with a shared internet connection with other companies housed in the same building. Employees connect their laptop to the same WiFi router when in office, and through their personal WiFi connections when at home. There are no firewall devices currently.
• Setup requisite Windows account for the On-Premise Workstation.
• Setup VPN - preferably using Microsoft tools - to allow employees to access On-premise workstation remotely and securely.
• Setup a database server system on the On-premise Workstation - optionally with features like Elastic search, etc. Can explore setting up the workstation a network access storage.
• Setup up remote access via VPN or other options to the Database on local on-premise workstation
• Set up work account in all employee laptops to ensure logging in using work email (which is Office 365 email account)
• Implement single sign-on for Windows, Office, Azure DevOps
• Set up Sharepoint sites/folder structure as per folder structure shared by CynLr
• Set up people-wise access control to view, edit, share files/folders on Sharepoint; sharing restrictions within organization and outside organization
• Set up team-wise access control to view, edit, share files/folders on Sharepoint - sharing restrictions within organization and outside organization
• Set-up restrictions on copying files to removable storage - default permissions people wise, folder wise and team wise. Ability to request approvals from authorized people to copy specific files as per need
• Setup revoking of access On-demand to all company data across devices for specific users by admins
• Set up Single sign-on password policy- password strength, change frequency (must override if device has biometric security like fingerprint/face recognition)
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹26115 timen for dette job
======Windows System Administrator======= Hi read your requirements and i have hand on experience over 15 year's. I can fulfill your requirements. Please contact if required any help.
networking professional with 6+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure design and deployment. Information Security Lead with expertise on network security.
Hi, I am a windows system administrator with having experience of more than 5 years. I am having a hands-on experience of these products which you have mentioned.
I have 10 year experience in [login to view URL] offer u 8 hours of work every [login to view URL] write me here and we can see what i can do for you.