I have a picture library and an asset library in Sharepoint 2016 on-prem. I am not allowed to write a sharepoint application as such all integration will be via client side rest API on HTML page in Sharepoint.
The page will need to do the following:
- A single upload button to allow me to upload to sharepoint
- If it is a non-video file (eg, jpeg…etc) upload to the picture library
- If it is a video file, do the following
o Upload the video file to the asset library
- If a file already exist in the picture library, only the thumbnail will be overwritten, any existing meta-data must be preserved.
- ReturnURL in the query string will provide information on where URL to return to once operation has complete.
- PictureURL in the query string provides the location of the picture library
No development environment will be provided, you can create a default picture library and asset library to try it out. But must provide me instruction to change the pointers to these libraries. Code must not make references any external party code libraries.
The payment milestone will be:
- 10% upon award
- 30% upon demonstration that the solution has been done
- 30% upon delivering the code
- 30% upon my engineer confirming that it is working