I need to setup a web form in our sharepoint server with the following functionalities:
1. User logs into the sharepoint site and navigates to a web page.
2. In this webpage, a web form will be available with the 8 fields.
3. User will fill the form and submit. 2 fields should not be editable to the generic user.
4. The form data is stored in SP and also sent via email to the user and the admin group.
5. The form data stored in the SP will always be visible to the user.
6. When the admin logs into the SP site, he will see the same form with all the data but will also be able to edit the 2 non-editable fields. For ex. the default status value will be OPEN. If the admin changes the value to IN PROGRESS, the user should be able to see this status.
7. Everytime something changes in the form data, an email alert is sent to the user and the admin group.
Let me know if you are interested and the cost and duration for implementing the same.