We need 50 web design PR5+ one way links to the site where the actual page the links are on must be PR5+, not just the home page of the site. No links on pages or sites where my link already exists. One link per domain. NO FFA, HIDDEN TEXT, LINK EXCHANGE SOFTWARE or SPAM SITES.
1. Links must be from WEB DESIGN related websites
2. PR5+ links (the site where our link is placed must be an index page with PR5+)
3. no more than 30 links on each web page (where link is placed)
4. Links should contain the target keyword / keyphrase as a text hyperlink
5. Links should contain the target keyword / keyphrase as a title tag on the text hyperlink
6. Links should be followed by a short description of the target website also containing related keywords.
7. Links should be spread out to point to relevant pages of the website, not just the home page
8. Staggered deployment of the links to avoid any penalties
9. You must collect non reciprocal links
10. Links should not be from framed pages
12. Links not be through a redirect script
13. Links should not be from bad neighborhoods (offensive websites such as: MLM, Adult, Gambling, Politics, Social Issues)
14. Links should not be on Flash sites or pages
15. Links should not include a rel=nofollow tag
16. Links should not be on a links page excluded by a robots tag
17. All links should be spiderable by search engines, NO TRICKS!
18. All links should be free and not paid
19. All Links should not be on a site penalized or banned by Google
20. All links must be from different Class C IP addresses
21. English language sites only
22. No free for all (FFA), blog, guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links farms, or any site that seems to have incurred a Google penalty
23. Never participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
24. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted
25. Pages links are on must be cached in Google within the past 60 days
APPROVAL PROCESS (Proposed links MUST be approved first):
Successful candidate for the project will need to present a specific plan of action for the site and show past examples of similar work. For example providing all proposed link data in an Excel Spreadsheet which will include: Proposed Link-Page URL (page where actual link will appear), Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank, and IP Address.
ONCE APPROVED BY US:
1.) You submit the information to the approved sites.
2.) When links are up and running, you update the original spreadsheet by adding the URL for the incoming link and send us the revised spreadsheet.
3.) We will pay you once Links are verified.
Feel free to PM me with questions.
Please provide samples