SEO & WEBDEVELOPMENT MARKETING
$2-8 AUD / time
Notwood was born after our team saw the need for accessible retaining walls across Australia, without the need for expensive contractors and machinery Our mission is to manufacture high-quality products that are accessible to everybody, and to provide easy to use DIY solutions for retaining walls. With a strong commitment to excellence, we are seeking a reputable, reliable, and honest Digital Marketer / SEO Team to join us in managing and executing long-term SEO (Search Engine Optimization) marketing and then gradually expand into other marketing channels like social media and online advertising.
Our Business Goals: To increasing website traffic, improving search engine rankings to be on first page, boosting sales & enhancing brand visibility.
What we want from SEO Team:
• Search engine optimization (SEO): Optimize the website’s content to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). Conduct keyword research to identify high-volume, low-competition keywords that can be used in the website’s meta tags, headings, and body text. Use internal linking to improve website navigation and user experience.
• Content marketing: Create high-quality content such as blog posts, infographics, and videos that provide value to potential customers. Share this content on social media and other online platforms to increase brand awareness and drive traffic to the website.
• Targeting Marketing – pixel retargeting
• Location Targeting: need to target Adelaide South Australia only at this point.
• Social Media Marketing Share content on social media and other online platforms to increase brand awareness and drive traffic to the website. – TO DO AT LATER TIME
• Plus any other recommendations
The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in campaign management, the candidate should have a proven track record in planning, executing & optimizing websites for search engines, improving organic rankings, and staying updated on SEO best practices and algorithm changes & executing, and optimizing marketing campaigns, both online and offline. This includes digital marketing strategy, Facebook advertising, internet marketing, and search engine optimization etc. We are looking for someone who is committed, honest and reliable and can work independently as this is an ongoing project for the right candidate team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing a comprehensive digital marketing plan to drive traffic, engagement, and conversions to our website. This will include managing multiple campaigns across various platforms, analyzing performance data, and optimizing campaigns for maximum ROI. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a proposal outlining your experience and expertise in digital marketing. We would also appreciate links to past completed projects that highlight your ability to manage successful campaigns and any references.
Projekt ID: #37214419