Sabrhub is a digital marketing agency composed of skilled marketers and storytellers who do what we love to do, create customized strategies to boost messages that generate connection and cultivate life-changing brands.
This is your opportunity to join a driven, international team with your skills as an SEO specialist. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks for various clients.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Writing powerful CTAs to convert visitors.
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites, and social media accounts.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Working with the development team to ensure properly implemented SEO best practices on newly developed code.
- Collaborating with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization.
- Performing ongoing keyword research, including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Prior experience in SEO, content marketing, content growth.
- Experience with paid ads for Google, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices and tools.
- Experience with website optimization tools.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)/
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
This role is open to evolving, and we are looking for someone to grow with for the long term. Must be available during EST zone.
If this sounds like you, please contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you!