I need a long term solid backlink partner for a various projects.
the following is for the first project to try your skills out.
The project is in spanish
I am looking for 300 permanent links PR3 or more with specific links and anchor text provided by me.
If I like your work, I will have more projects for you with other pages.
- No links from websites that already link to specified site.
- Max 50 outbound links on each web page (where link is placed)
- Links should contain the target keyword as a text hyperlink (anchor text)
- Links must be on established and static pages
- Ranked with Google Page rank 3 or higher
- You must build links manually at 5-7 per day and spread them over at minimum of 45 days.
- On pages indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and MSN Search (cache must not be more than 1 month old.)
- Only Holiday rental, Real Estate, Travel related websites
- One link per domain (different C class IPs)
- Permanent links only
- No search spam, scraper sites, mirror sites, link farms or free for all link exchanges
- No link schemes
- No blog comments
- No directories
- No forums
- No blog and ping sites
- No classified ads
- No dynamic links
- No pages blocked by [url removed, login to view]
- No article submission sites
- No rel=nofollow links in the HTML
- No guest books
* No use of black hat software. You must build links manually at 1-5 per day and spread them over required days.
Please only use White-hat
Black-hat or Grey-hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for.
* Detailed Excel file to be provided by you with all linking posts URLs once work is finished to be checked before payment.
You will need to provide the following excel spreadsheet before payment is made:
Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink), Site Name, Anchor Text used for the Link, Link Destination, Google Page Rank of Link Page, Date placed
12 freelancers are bidding on average $211 for this job
Hello sir,we can assure you that we can do the required work for you with [url removed, login to view] PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)