Please ONLY bid on my project if you are capable of understanding and writing Vietnamese. I dont need to rank no 1 on Google US. I need to rank no 1 on GOOGLE VIET NAM.
- About the site: my site sells high quality fruits online. I also have a small blog to help customers identify good and bad fruits.
- On page 1 Top 3 Google Viet Nam ([url removed, login to view]) for 3 different keywords: trái cây (fruit/fruits), hoa qua (also means fruit/fruits) and trai cay la (means exotic fruits). When you bid my project, you legally guarantee my requirements and meet my constraints (below)
- Time Frame: 1-2 months
- NO NO and NO black/grey hat techniques. I understand how Google Penguin and Panda generally works so please dont try those techniques. If I discover that you are using any one of those, I WILL NOT make payment.
- Google Webmaster guidelines must be obeyed at all time.
- NO to all of the things below:
++ No automated software to be used.
++ No backlinks from irrelevant sites. My site is about selling fruits so if you generate links from a furniture sites or things like that I will NOT accept them as valid backlinks.
++ If you use any method to get my site banned/black-listed by Google then I will not MAKE payment and lodge a negative feedback.
++ Result must be consistent and my site must stay on the top position for at least 5 continuous days.
++ No spam forum posts or automated forum seedings.
++ No paid traffic
++ No links and traffics from porn, illegal, violent sites. Remember I am selling fruits and my customers are families.
- You need to explain my how you build your links according to the newest standards of Google
- Monthly report detailing where you place links and what techniques you have used is A MUST. This is how I verify your works. You MUST do what you write on the report and whatever you did MUST be on the report as well.
You SHOULD only bid if you are confident and familiar with SEO for vietnamese sites.
Payment: With each keyword appearing in top 5, I will send you 30% payment. In other words, you will have 90% payment when all of my keywords are in top 3. The remaining 10% will be made after 5 days and my keywords are still there.
Have a look at my website before you bid: [url removed, login to view]
7 freelancers are bidding on average $184 for this job
Hi, 6 Years Experience......... I am highly Quality White hat SEO, Google Adsense............ So please provide me the opportunity to work on this project ((((((((( Please Check PMB for More Details )))))))))))