The SEO & Digital Executive is responsible for developing, implementing, track and optimize our clients digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels and develop optimization strategies that increase the clients search engine results rankings.
Roles & Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
· Website Creation and Code Writing
· Website Design & Landing Page Design
· Updating of Website Content
· Following defined SEO Strategies, Keywords
· Installation of Software/Applications/Drivers/Operating Systems, Email Configurations and first line system support to end user
· Email Campaign development (HTML, CSS, Dynamic, MailChimp)
· Instagram & Facebook advertisement monitoring and actively managing the process
· Develop optimization strategies that increase the clients search engine results rankings
· Research SEO keywords to use throughout the clients website and marketing materials
· Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
· Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
· Collaborate with others within the departments to manage SEO strategy
· Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
· Apply brand/style guidelines and be able to establish or create guidelines when brands evolve, or a need arises
· Collaborate with designers and copywriters and other creative colleagues
· Work on multiple projects, simultaneously manage time and set expectations with team.
· Participate in client meetings and present work to clients with a confident and well-articulated rationale that is grounded in the strategic insight for the assignment
· Understand clients strategic positioning and target audience
· Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
· Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
· Review and analyze client sites for areas needing improvement
· Prepare detailed strategy reports
· Improve clients 'rank' in major search engines
· Identify trends and insights, perform tests, collect and analyze data and results to accomplish maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
· Analyze website analytics, PPC initiatives and campaigns effectively.
· Optimize landing pages for search engine advertising by conducting keyword discovery and other optimization tasks.
· Research and execute search engine optimization suggestions.
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
· Create and execute link building strategy.
· Work with editorial and advertising teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming. Propose changes to website design, content, linking and other variables to enhance SEO positions for target keywords.
· Positive and proactive
· Must lead by example with excellent written and verbal communication skills and acute attention to detail
· Must be able to multi-task, prioritise workload and meet deadlines
· Experience in working with multiple brands
· Generate innovative and creative ideas and solutions to everyday challenges
· Take ownership for specific projects with minimal supervision
MUST SPEAK / WRITE ARABIC, ENGLISH
Experienced and confident in the use of Word Press, Code, Web Design
Excellent in Design / Illustrator and Adobe range
Google Analytics, Google Shopping Ads
Experienced in Website Code Writing and improvement
Social Media Experience
Experience in similar role is a must