Cleaning company in Dubai
The text must meet the following requirements
1. Uniqueness. You must create a unique text (95-100% via [login to view URL] and/or [login to view URL]), without using a rewrite.
2. Literacy. There should be no punctuation, spelling, lexical and any other errors in the text.
3. Thematicity and compliance with requests. Having received requests, e.g. "Post Renovation Cleaning", you have to write exactly about post renovation cleaning and, respectively, about the company engaged in this process.
4. Expertise and usefulness. Use words and terms specific to a particular topic, numbers, give potential customer the benefit of reading the text.
5. The presence of direct occurrences of the main queries (depending on the size of the text). Additional queries (low-frequency) can be split.
6. The frequency of the highest frequency query is 3-3.5%. Checking via [login to view URL]
7. The presence of lists in the text (bulleted or numbered).
8. Readability. The text should consist of paragraphs for easy reading. One paragraph should contain about 3-4 lines.
9. In the first and last paragraphs, the use of a search query is mandatory. It is best to put it in the first and last sentence.
10. Uniform placement of queries across the text. You don't need to put them all in one paragraph.
11. Using the company name in the text (1-2 times).
12. Using 2-5 subheadings “h2”. It should not start the text! The subtitle should include the queries words + words for people. It must look natural and display the essence of the subsequent text.
a. Attention! About 50% of the subheadings should not include queries, it is just the text for people.
13. Use of “h3” subheadings, if the text size allows. “H3” should be used inside the block allocated by “h2”. It should be useful for people and not necessarily include words from queries, but it must display the essence of “h2” subheadings in more detail.