Hi, my name is Jure.
I am an SEO specialist and SEO specialized agency owner. I currently work with 15 SEO clients and we are doing just fine. However, I want to be ready to scale so...
...I am looking for procedures for my agency starting with Keyword research procedure for creating new content.
MOST IMPORTANT: If you are not experienced in SEO, please skip this job posting.
I know the budget isn't much but I am ready to outsource some of my work to anyone who show me the real SEO knowledge and impress me.
Procedure should be:
-Easy to understand for 2nd grader
-Filled with screenshots
-Step by step with explanations
-Doable in 1-1.5 hours max/new content research
Tools my agency is using:
-KWFinder (preferable for keyword research)
What keyword research procedure must include:
- User intent (informational, commercial, transactional)
- Excel sheet structure
- One example filled in excel following your procedure
- How to determine keyword competition as a part of procedure (can client rank for it depending competition)
- How to determine the structure of the article
The more you do, the better. But keep it simple. I don't care if you take it from the internet, make it up, steal it from Brian Dean or transcript some YT video. I just want it to be simple and I want it to work well.
After going step by step trough your procedure, I expect to:
- Find a keyword that my client will rank for on the TOP10 results
- Have a clear understanding on how to create Heading title structure for the article
- Map the keyword to the funnel level depending on the intention