We are a busy small independeng search engine marketing firm in need of assistance with regards to one of our accounts. This account is a leading resume writing service with one office in the United States.
If this project goes well, we will continue to work with you on many other assignments. Our firm’s philosophy is very simple, we demand nothing but the best for ourselves and our clients. If you can not provide paramount quality to our firm or our client’s, you need not read further.
As a hands on link builder, I have already given my client a tremendous base to work with. My issue is time. I do not have the time to oversee and contact every link partner. I will however continue to contact link partners but my hope is to develop a relationship with an individual/firm that can help me to cotinue to refer the bulk of links to my client.
Here are your restrictions:
DO NOT BID IF:
a) Your proposal is related to directory submission
b) Your proposal is related to article submission and syndication
c) Your proposal is related to press release syndication
- Links should be within content and we want certain anchor text to point to my client’s website.
- Links in blogs posts are very desirable to my client and me. I do not want blog comments however
- Link PAGES MUST BE RELATED to resume writing and career related websites and domain names
- Must be manually submitted.
- All links should be PERMANENT and free. Not paid links.
- The page our link is placed on must be google PR3+, not just the site's main page.
- There must be no more than 12 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
- Page must be updated by Google within the last 30 days
- Links must contain our key phrase in the anchor text
- The anchor text must be different for each link going to the same page (I will provide the variation for you)
- Link page should be only from English language sites
- Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
- All links must be indexable by Googlebot and may not have any page restrictions like rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, framed or cloaked pages, flash pages etc.
- Will not accept links from: link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, pharmacy, illegal, hacker, porn, violent, or hate-based, guest books, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links
- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link exchanges
- Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa
- No sites banned by Google.
- No link schemes, No blog comments, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups
- Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses and domains
- No use of automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
- Links must be submitted naturally to avoid any penalties: don't place all links at once. e.g. 3-5 per day
- Link pages must be static (No string parameters, session ID's etc.)
- No blacklisted or spam sites.
- All Links must be from topically relevant English language-based developed websites (not under construction)
- Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
- I reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet our terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links instead
- I must review your sites first, Quality is important, only once satisfied payment will be made
- You must provide a report in Excel format, with the following details:
a). The URL of the site
b). The URL of the link (so we can know where the link is)
c). The title of the site/site type
d). The Page Rank
e). anchor text
f). IP Address
We are a fair company that demands quality over quantity. You will not impress me by providing a proposal with many links included. I’m interested in a couple of links consistently over a period of time that will add up to a lot and ultimately improve my client’s standing with regards to certain transactional search terms we’re targeting. I will approve of every link, so once again; quantity is not our issue here. My client is already doing very well for certain search terms, my goal is to further build upon our own very successful in-house link building program.
We are prepared to pay on a project basis or pay anywhere from $20 to $50 per permanent link. It’s up to you. Money is not an issue for us or our account if we're reaping the rewards of your efforts along with our own. This can be a very prosperous relationship for the right individual. We have many more clients. If you’re someone that is looking to make a fast buck, please don’t waste your time or my time because I’ll spot you a mile away. If you’re ethical and you’re for real, I’d love to hear from you.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $333 for this job
Hello, We at seoweb solutions very well understand the importance of clean and legal link building/SEO and assure you that your project will be dealt with great accuracy and dignity. Please find details in PM.