I am looking for someone with extensive expirience in SEO to build links for my insurance related web sites. Links should be no less than PR 4 The guidline are as follows
• All Links must be from topically relevant websites – e.g., Insurance, medicare, etc
• Static & Permanent One way links, no reciprocal links will be accepted
• Deployment of the links over 12 weeks
• Links should include the target keywords and or key phrases as a title tag on the text hyperlink. Links should then be followed by a brief description of our website also including related keywords. NO RelNoFollow (rel="nofollow") links in the code. Title and description will be provided.
• There is no more than 15 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
• Link pages must have been recently cached in Google (within past 15 days)
• Link page should be from English language sites only
• Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
• Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
• Will not accept links from: link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, or pornographic sites.
• Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads;
• No hacker, porn, violent, or hate-based, guest book’s, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links
• No scraper sites, mirror sites, link exchanges
• No sites banned by google.
• Links must be in text, no graphics.
• Links should not be from framed pages
• Must be manually submitted.
• No link schemes, No blog comments, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups
• Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
• Linked sites must be in production (developed and not under construction).
• Links must be in place for a minimum of two years free of charge, with the obligation on your part to replace any lost links within this period.
All links must be approved before you place the link including the site's URL, site PR, Site Name and Site Type.
Payment will be made once that all links are verified and after the links are memorized in Google's cache. We are okay making a good faith partial payment once links are visible online, but not yet shown in Google cache.
We will provide URL and desired keywords once we select a partner.