We are an exciting and growing Sydney based branding and web design company. We work with growing Australian companies to help their brand be the best it can be, from creative and digital marketing.
We deliver branding and graphic design services, social media content, website redesigns, SEO, and ongoing website maintenance, for a select number of Australian businesses. We take pride in our work and value going the extra mile to leave a lasting impression.
We are currently looking for the right person to become a valued and respected team member as our Full-time WordPress and SEO Guru. Advanced experience is needed in website development, WordPress management, and SEO optimisation (Both onsite and offsite). You will be responsible for designing, developing and/or maintaining websites as part of our team.
You will be working alongside our business owners to deliver the best experiences for our clients. As we are an Australian business, there are 6 overlapping hours during business hours that we want to be able to communicate in. We are flexible with your exact start/finish times.
In order for you to succeed in this role, you will need to:
1. Communicate clearly and honestly
3. Have a strong understanding and experience of SEO fundamentals and execution.
4. Have a strong eye for design, know how to use Photoshop/Illustrator.
5. Have strong English and copywriting experience is a bonus that will strengthen your profile.
Day to day responsibilities may include:
- Completing time-sensitive tasks assigned daily.
- Ensuring monthly responsibilities are completed.
- Creating new WordPress websites from scratch on our staging host, fleshing out, designing live using prefered theme frameworks (Divi or Elementor)
- Working with current WordPress installs to add new functionality and updates.
- Cleaning up existing and old WordPress installs to bring them up to standards.
- Maintaining WordPress websites, completing backups, updates, security fixes, caching problems, formatting and design fixes, and adding new content.
- Building SEO strategies and managing their implementation.
- Analysing website for SEO opportunities, researching trending keywords, delivering SEO fixes both on and offsite.
- Helping flesh out our internal processes and build a strong operations team with your feedback and valued input.
We are looking for an ongoing relationship where you can grow with our business as a valued member of our team.
Preference will be given to applicants in the GTM+10 Australia / Philippines Time Zone.
We will be reviewing and shortlisting applicants from Friday 3rd July, so it's not too late to apply!
28 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $13/time for dette job
Hi i am having good knowledge in HTML , CSS, PHP, Jquery , Wordpress and SEO. I will give day to day update and i will work task which assigned daily. Please contact me for further discussion. Thanks..