This is a project for the Swiss backpack brand Ruigor. More information on www.swissruigor.com.
We are looking for an Experienced SEO Specialist who focuses on maximize conversions. You should be strong in analysis, understanding of the semantic core, creative concepts, keywords searching and landing page improvement.
The right candidate should have following skills:
- Have a wide understanding of the Analytics tools landscape and deep knowledge into the most important analytics tools
- Draft advertisement strategies and campaigns with the latest analytical findings incubinated.
- Knowledge in micro marking
- Knowledge in indexing robots, their types
- Knowledge in types of ranking factors
- Creating reports
- Experience in working with search google console
- Excellent and well written / spoken English (German will be a big plus)
- WordPress website/ Conversion optimized landing pages knowledge
- Experience in snippets formation
- Google widgets
- general understanding of internet marketing, sales channels and traffic
-ui / ux
-modern trends and tools to drive traffic and increase conversions
Before applying for this position, please, prepare a pitch with the following topics:
About: Introduction of you and/or your agency, its focus, expertese, experience and outstanding achievments
SEO's pitch: please pitch us how you would do Ruigor SEO, concept, campaigns, Keywords Preview, Funnel, Goals
Project plan: Please draft a simple project plan for the next 3 month with actions, milestones and goals.
You will be paid 10% of each sale you make from organic search. Our average backpack costs 55 EUR, and the minimum sales target is 500 backpacks per month through organic search. This means by the end of the month your payment could be 2750 EUR or even higher, if you reach the goal. Please, note that for a long-term cooperation the minimum target has to be reached. Nevertheless, if you don`t reach a target of face month, you still will paid for sales you made.
If you have completely read the description of the project, add @RUIGOR at the beginning of your message.