We run a niche ecommerce website that sells a single manufacturer's line of products. Our Adword campaigns are broken out into each of these lines. Within those campaigns we have adgroups that match tightly with the product name.
Over time, our quality score has been slowly slipping away. We are looking for a trustworthy, knowledgeable individual who can examine what is wrong and offer proven advice on how to fix it.
For this project we will ask you to focus on just one adgroup. If your results are successful we may extend an offer to handle all of our adword campaigns and accounts.
1) Must have strong knowledge of how Adwords QS works.
2) Must be able to analyze the adgroup and find opportunities.
3) Document changes that should be made within vworker.
4) Must have experience working with B2B ecommerce websites.
5) Provide at least 2 examples of work you have done for other clients.
6) Please do not apply unless you are very experienced in this field.
1) Analyze and document recommended changes on vworker.
2) Demonstrate how a change should be done if we are not sure how to do it.
**TWO IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:**
1) We have a pretty good handle on HTML, SEO, and SEM. This has just been a very hard task to overcome.
2) We have ZERO tolerance for "blackhat" tricks. We run a reputable business with great web content.
Qualified candidates will be provide additional detail if needed before placing a bid.