We require 1080 one way static deep links broken down over 12 months so about 90 links per month. Please read the following project requirements carefully.
DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU CAN MEET THE PROJECT TERMS LISTED BELOW.
This SEO project is for the website [url removed, login to view], an hotel reservation website .
Only “WHITE HAT” are allowed.
Deep link refers to links to inner pages of the website.
EXTERNAL LINKING RULES
- All links must be from travel-related websites or webpages.
- Links must be from pages with a subject related to the linked page (i.e. if the linked page is a Rome hotel, the linking page should be about Rome hotels or hotels or Rome).
- One Way Links (no reciprocal links will be accepted)
- Acceptable linking pages are: travel articles, blogs and travel blogs and journal, travel forums, travel guides, social sites and social bookmarks, later I specify the exact percentage of links for each specific category.
- Link pages must be permanent and static (not dynamic with querystrings)
- Link must not reside on a clearly link-exchange dedicated page.
- Link pages must have been recently cached in Google (within past 30 days)
- Links must be static and direct using provided anchor text and title tag
- Links should be on a spiderable page (no robots exclusion no spiderableinclude, NO RelNoFollow rel="nofollow" links in the code.
- No more than 30 links should be placed per week.
- Links must be indexable by GoogleBot
- Links should not be on Flash sites/pages of framed pages.
- Links should not be listed, illegal and other offensive websites (spam, ban, or blacklisted).
- No dynamic (non-static) links.
- All links should be free and not paid.
- Linked sites must be in production and active (developed and not under construction).
- Links must be in text, no graphics.
- Links should not be posted and or participate web directory or in any commercial link exchange programs/ web rings/ link farms/ exchange programs. i.e [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc. The old co-op advertising sites are no good as well.
- No use of automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others). Manual submissions only.
- The links must be from websites in the English language.
- Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
At the beginning of each month I will be sending a list of 30 pages to be linked and related anchor text. For each combination of page/anchor text I will specify the number of links required.
The links should come from various source as specified below:
Travel blogs, travel journals and blogs no less then 5 no more than 10
Travel articles no less than 3.
travel forums no more than 5.
travel guides the more the better.
social sites no more than 5.
Social bookmarks no more than 5.
You will then provide a report at end of the month specifying the Url for each published linked.
Payment will broken down and payed monthly over the 12 months, after I receive the report and I verify that all requirements are met.
Any link that does not meet the requirements will not be counted and payment will be made in proportion to the valid links (i.e. if 80% of the links meet the requirement you will be paid 80% of what agreed per monthly).
This project will start immediately. Please submit your bid. I reserve the right to terminate the contract if objectives/deliverables are not met in a timely manner and according to requirements.
To aid in my decision please send me references to projects similar to this that you have successfully completed in the past.
If this project goes well, we will continue to employ your services on an ongoing basis. Thank you.