I have $400 in my GAF account -- how many one-way links can you generate for $400?
This is a link building project for an education related site that contains information about distance learning, online education, online degrees, etc.
We require minimum PR4+ one way (non reciprocal) high-quality relevant permanent links. Please, no bids for articles or directory submissions!
All bids should be for $400, your quote will be for how many links you can deliver for $400. Please only bid if you agree to follow these rules:
1. Links must be permanent, free, one way, non-reciprocal (no link exchanges) and static to our website - no string parameters, session ID's etc.
2. The page our link is placed on must be PR4+ and related to secondary education (post high school)
3. Link page should be only from English language sites
4. One link per domain and should not be spread across sub domains.
5. Links should be all from different class C IP ranges.
6. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed and page must be static pages
7. Link page must already be indexed and RECENTLY cached (within the last 30 days) by Google
8. Must give weekly reports on project status (4 weeks - 4 reports)
9. Text links only, no graphics.
10. Links must contain the anchor text that I will provide and link to our website. Links should then be followed by a brief description of our website also including related keywords. NO RelNoFollow (rel="nofollow") links in the code.
11. Links must be from live, developed, production sites (not under construction).
12. No more than 30 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
13. No FFA, guestbooks, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links from link exchanges, no commercial web rings or link exchange programs.
14. No web directories, social bookmarking, discussion boards or articles sites, link Farms, FFA's, blogs, guest books, web rings, paid sites, gambling, porn or dating sites
15. No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
16. No drug, porn, illegal and other offensive websites (spam, ban, or backlisted).
17. The pages should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the "rel=nofollow" tag.
18. No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
20. No hidden links or links on any site that seems to have incurred a Google penalty. Only ethical work will be accepted. All links must be visible and readable
21. No banned Sites, or sites using black-hat tactics
22. No blacklisted or Spam sites
23. No dynamically generated links
24. No automated submissions, (all links must be manually submitted, no use of Zeus, Arelis or others
25. No links from sites that already link to our site
26. Links should not be posted and or participate web directory or in any commercial link exchange programs/ web rings/ link farms/ exchange programs. i.e [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc. The old co-op advertising sites are no good as well.
27. Bids to submit to Web/Links Directories or article sites will be ignored -- we already have an article posting program in place
28. No link farms, link-exchange
29. No sites banned by Google
30. Links should not be on web pages that are disallowed by [url removed, login to view] tag.
31. Links should not be from framed pages
32. All links should be free and not paid and not in the footer as well.
33. All links must be from a different domain and IP address (geographically diverse, different class-c IP address block).
34. Links must be submitted over several week to avoid any penalties -- DO NOT place all links at once. They must be spread out over one month.
35. All links must be indexable by googlebot, no rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, java links, jump scripts, framed pages etc.
Yes, I know some of the rules are repetitive, in case you missed it the first time -- I only want HIGH QUALITY, RELEVANT, PERMANENT ONE-WAY LINKS. NO TRICKS!
You will need to provide me with a final spreadsheet of links created. The spreadsheet should include the following:
1. Link URL -- the EXACT URL (a clickable hyperlink)
2. Site Name
3. Site Type
4. Google Page Rank
5, I.P. address
I have the right to refuse any links that do not meet the aforementioned criteria. Links that do not fit the above must be corrected (a new link generated in its place) before funds will be released.
I will release 50% of funds when you send the completed report and the rest when the links are cached in Google.
Payment is via GAF.
Do s good job and this will be an ongoing (Monthly) assignment.