We need a professional link builder to provide 500 permanent, one-way, non-reciprocal links from relevant web pages in Australia New Zealand, the UK and the USA.
We’re requesting 100 links per month with five milestone payments. Each week the contractor must compile a list of potential linking sites and submit to us for approval. Only approved sites are allowed to be linked to.
We will supply all anchor text, titles and descriptions for submission .
GUIDELINES for Link Building Project
* White Hat Only. No black or grey hat submission is acceptable.
* Links to be submitted using an email address specified by us. (user & pass will be provided to a POP3 account which the contractor will use to submit links.)
* Only back links from websites with a .[url removed, login to view], .com or .[url removed, login to view] domain.
* Sites that are written in English only.
* Pages of varying levels of PR. We expect at least 20% should be DIRECTLY from pages with a Google PR3 and above(not the homepage of the website, but the actual page where the link is placed should be PR3 or more).
* No pages with PR of ZERO. Minimum PR of 1 is expected.
* ALL backlinks must be DO FOLLOW... All links will be checked.
* No more than 15 other external links on same page where the link occurs.
* One link per domain only
* Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
* URLs must be live as soon as you create them.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* Link page must be search engine friendly.
* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, Bing, MSN and Yahoo within last 30days.
* Links must be permanent, You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement.
* I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
* Links that are not approved will have to be replaced by service provider.
* Maximum 30 links per week (preapproved links only)
• No links from "under construction" pages.
• No sites which ask for money later
• No link from: torrent sites, file sharing forums, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, directories, articles submission, Free for All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or black hat sites.
* No contextual ads sites, scraped content, mirror sites, popups, intrusive advertising, NO SPAMMING, etc.
* No link from: ARTICLE or DIRECTORY SITES, FORUMS, comments, torrent sites, from guest books, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, Free For All websites, hacker, gambling, ping sites, domain, whois, and DNS statistic web sites. etc.
*The links come only from static pages, NO DYNAMIC URL, NO FFA, NO Link Farm, only 100% WHITE HAT SEO.
* No fake PR or sites banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing.
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No use of automated software or bots.
* No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages.
* No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
* No adult websites or with illegal content.
You will need to produce a weekly report with the following:
- Date link was placed
- URL of link page
- Google PR of the link page
- Title of link page
- IP of link page
- Number of outbound links from the linked page
- Anchor Text used for the link
- Target URL of the link
Please answer the following questions
1. Provide a brief explanation of how your company researches potential links.
2. Provide evidence that you've worked on previous projects of a similar calibre.
3. Confirm your link building is manual.
4. Confirm you've understood our terms and conditions and that violating these T&C's will mean cancellation of agreement
21 freelancers are bidding on average $317 for this job
Hi, We are a professionally managed company specializing in the field of Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Link building and complete internet marketing solutions.
Hello, I am interest to complete your work. I had done lots of work previously. I hope you will get me a chance to complete the job. Thank you... Please see PM for more detail...