I gang

Private project for seoprotocol

As discussed

1. You will create 200 one way links for $50

2. All links will be blog comments

3. 70% (140 links) will be on pages with a PR of 1,2 and 3 and the remaining 30% (60 links) will be on blogs with a PR of 4,5 and 6

4. All comments will be in english and make sense, and relate to the blog in some way

5. All sites will have less than 100 OBL

6. All link will be do-follow.

7. All link will be indexed in all major search engines

8. All links will be permanent

9. All links will be replaced if the link gets broken/removed in 6 months

10. No more than 20 links are created per day

Færdigheder: Link Bygning, SEO

Se mere: obl seo, private blog links, blog obl, 200 pages project, english major seo, 200 follow blog, 200 follow blog comments, private 100, 200 pages project seo, obl comments, months project, 140 per day, private project building, seoprotocol, obl link, obl blog, obl links, blog comments obl, link building obl, 100 follow blog comments, obl link building, project search engines, obl, private link building, private pages

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 1 bedømmelse ) Newry, United Kingdom

Projekt-ID: #1004863

2 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $53 for dette job

seoprotocol

___________please check PM for details_____________

$50 USD in 10 dage
(20 bedømmelser)
4.7
shamslive

please see pm..

$55 USD in 10 dage
(12 bedømmelser)
4.1