I need quality incoming links for 8 (eight) of my websites. I do not require SEO – just PERMANENT extra links to move my PR higher.
This project is for link building for 8 sites to build a total of 1200 links:
1) Designer Boots / Shoes (150 links)
2) Ugg Boots / Shoes (150 links)
3) Uggs / Shoes (150 links)
4) Music Shopping, MP3 Downloads (350 links)
5) Adult Personals (150 links)
6) Directory (50 links)
7) Product Development (50 links)
8) CareerCounselor/interviewEtiquette/CoverLetters/Resumes (150 links)
I need PR3 or greater links. That is a total of 1200 PERMANENT LINKS from different class C IPs per category. The links MUST be:
1) One way non-reciprocal links. NO link exchanges. Linking page has to be PR3 or higher. No PR0 or dreaded PR link pages are accepted.
2) Link must be permanent and must not be removed once linked.
3) All links must be themed and relevant to my sites theme
4) Only high-quality permanent links wanted
5) Only direct static links (no redirects etc.) crawlable by search engines. You should check that the acquired link is "visible" to the search engines, that we are getting the credit for it, not hidden, cloaked or redirected in any way.
7) The links should not be only from directories/blogs (a balanced mix from different site types is needed)
9) Links must be on pages with 20 outgoing links or LESS
10) Google crawled and indexed within last 45 days.
11) Links have to be approved
- You must provide detailed information on links posted including site URL, page rank and IP.
- The links are subjected to our approval which you need to submit to us in an excel spreadsheet.
- Please also mention the estimated time for completing the project.
We pay EXACTLY what you post here on GAF. That is for 1200 PERMANENT links. AGAIN for the ones who do not understand English, i will pay the bid amount on GAF for 1200 PERMANENT links, divided amongst the 8 sites as i have indicated. What I pay from my pocket is what you bid. Nothing less nothing more. The terms are $200 down, 25% midway and the rest at the end.