We will provide the web pages (URL), Key Phases, and brief description.
The Rules (Requirements)
• Must spread 40 link over a 15 day period.
• Links must be permanent, free, one way, non-reciprocal and static to our website
• The page our link is placed on must be PR4+ and related to gardening. The links MUST be on a PAGE with a Google PR of the desired PR value, not just the sites main page.
• Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink
• Link page should be only from English language websites
• One link per domain and should not be spread across sub domains
• Links should be all from different class C IP ranges
• Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed and page must be static pages
• Link page must already be indexed and RECENTLY cached (within the last 3 months or so) by Google and Yahoo!
• Must provide a weekly reports on project status
• Links must be placed on web pages of related content **Important**
The Don't Do These Rules
• No more than 25 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
• No directories, relevant discussion boards or articles sites, link Farms, FFA's, blogs, guest books, web rings, paid sites, gambling, porn or dating sites
• No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
• The pages should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the "rel nofollow" tag.
• No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
• No banned sites, or black-hat tactics please
• No blacklisted or Spam sites
• No dynamically generated links
• No automated submissions, (all links must be manually submitted)
• Do not get all the links at once, they must be spread out over 4 weeks.
• Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted
I will provide a spreadsheet of anchor texts and URLs to use. You will fill out the spreadsheet with the URL, PR, and IP address of the page that has my link.
* Links that do not fit the above standards will be corrected before payment is expected. Thank you!
Please do not bid on this project unless you fully accept all the above requirements. I will not negotiate once the successful bidder has been chosen.