90 one way Links per week PR 4+ ongoing
I require 90 PR 4+ one way links - 30 links per week x 3 websites = 90 links per week - PR4+ or higher inbound links only from relevant quality sites.
Please submit samples of 2 sites and/or locations you expect to use with project Bid
Payment on completion once verified via PAYPAL only. We reserve the right not to accept a particular link if it does not meet the project requirements.
Lowest bid with good number of positive feedbacks from GAF users wins.
PLEASE READ PROJECT REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING:
EXTERNAL LINKING RULES:
1. Require One way links only (no reciprocal links will be accepted. Only PR 4+ or higher links.
2. Links must be permanent, static html links
3. No links using any automated techniques. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others). ALL links must be submitted MANUALLY.
4. Links must be in text, no graphics.
5. Links cannot be on Flash sites or pages.
6. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
7. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text
must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
8. Linked sites must be in production and active. (Developed and Not under construction).
9. One link per domain. All links must be from different Class-C IP addresses.
10. Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa.
11. No sites that require payments.
12. No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups,intrusive Advertising, etc.
14. Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads.
15. Must send us weekly updates of links.
16. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
17. All Link pages should be from English language sites only.
18. Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google within last 30 days
19. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
20. Links must be on pages with 20 outbound links at most.
21. Links must be in different text combinations.
22. Links must be listed / indexed in corresponding PR SITE and PAGE
23. Links should not be listed, illegal and other offensive websites (spam, ban, or blacklisted.
24. All links should contain the target keyword/keyword phrase (I will supply the target keyword/keyword Phrase).
25. All Link pages must relate or be relevant to the topic
26. All links must be located on a website that has been indexed by [url removed, login to view] for a minimum of 1 year. So if you search for the sites main URL in [url removed, login to view] you must be able to find an entry with that site at least 12 months old.
The actual page where our link is placed does not have to be listed in Archive.org.
[url removed, login to view] links must be located inside the main body text of the website. No left hand or right hand menu-links, and NO FOOTER-LINKS.
No link rules below. There are no exceptions to this rule.
WEEKLY REPORTING BELOW -Google doc spreadsheet with the link data
– Date link submitted
– Date link accepted
– Link URL (the URL of where our link is located)
– Google page rank of the link URL
– Alexa rank of the link URL
– Type of link
_ Anchor Text
_ The title of the webpage linking to us
_ The age of the site linking to our website according to [url removed, login to view]
By 'Quality' links, we mean that all the points below are strictly Not Allowed:
-No links from webpages excluded from [url removed, login to view]
-No links from webpages that have the rel=nofollow tag
-No links from Free-for-all webpages/sites (FFA)
-No links from websites with a Google penalty
-No links from PR0 websites
-No links from guest b