We are looking for 50 PR3+ links for a travel site.
Links must be TARGETED, from relevant sites and permanent. (2 years min)
Criteria for links:
- all links must be one way links.
- all links must be from PAGES (not home pages) with Google pr3+
- all links must be with pages with no more than 25 outbound links.
- all links must come from different domains.
- all links must be from relevant topic websites and pages.
- White-hat SEO techniques only
- all links must be permanent links for at least 12 months.
- All links must be placed on a page indexable by Google (not just cache) and must have been crawled at least once in the last 30 days.
- All links should contain the targeted key phrase as a text hyperlink (will be provided)
- All links must be in text, no graphics
- All links must be visible and readable (i.e no hidden links)
- Links to be added gradually over a period of 3 weeks, max 5 per day, min 1 per day.
- links page should be only from English language sites
- All links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
- Manual linking only; No links to be made using any automated techniques or black/grey hat blog comment spam, referrer spam or ANY other shady tactic.
- No sites banned or penalized by Google.
- Will not accept links from: link farms, link-exchange programs (e.g [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc), forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, gambling, pharmacy, illegal,hacker, porn, violent, or hate-based, guest book's, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links
- Do not simply want links that are placed in the footer / menu of websites - they should be placed within natural body content of websites.
- No scraper or mirror sites
- No link exchanges
- Payment will be made upon receipt of excel report for work and approval of the links. We will verify each link and any link not meeting the guideline will need to be replaced.
- Links that are dropped before 2 years will have to be replaced by another.