We are a US based company having various e-commerce businesses since 2002. Our main market area is the USA and the keywords we are targeting are very comptetitive.
We need a freelancer (or a company) to perform link building for our various e-commerce sites. Most of our websites have google PR of 3.
We are in search of only ADVANCED SEO's as our keywords are very competitive.
What is expected from the SEO Company
1. To provide a list of at least 5 website promoted by your company with client contact details. Any supporting document of reports and conversion will make your standings better
2. SEO methods that you will be choosing
3. To provide a plan of SEO with timeframes for each site selected. This plan should include
a. Link building plan. We do not practice link exchange with our websites
b. Type of Traffic targeted
c. Website Conversion enhancement plan
d. Expected Results in different time span
4. To provide a weekly report of work done when the project is executed
5. Give a deadline of expected results.
1. Search engine to be considered is only Google.
2. The search keyword/phrases to be promoted will be provided by us
3. Once you prove the results, our contract will be for long term for up to 4 websites total.
If you bid, please explain what you plan to do and what you expect from us.
The more information you give us in your bid/PM, the more likely that you will be considered. Please provide a list of sites you have already optimized; no list, no consideration.
When bidding, please provide as much detail as possible, including the length of time you think the project will take, any development tools you will be using, and what will be required of us. Please feel free to ask any questions.
Winning bidder will:
- Be able to communicate in English
- Be available on MSN Instant Messenger and Skype
Payment will be made on monthly basis and a special bonus if the goals are achived. We reserve the right to cancel the project if you do not communicate with us at least twice-weekly (excluding weekends and U.S holidays) or if we decide that we do not care for the direction the project is going. You will of course be paid for any work done up to that point.
Thank-you for your consideration!