We need 100 PR3+ RELEVANT one way links to our company website. Must be relevant to (responsible/sustainable/ecotourism) travel and tourism industry
Payment: We will pay for this project once project completed and verified. Will check all links before payment made. You will need to provide us with the following spreadsheet before any payment is made: Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink), Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank, Alexa Rank and IP address.
[url removed, login to view] should contain the target keyword/keyphrase that we'll deliver as a text hyperlink.
2. Links cannot be from framed pages
4. Links cannot be through a redirect script
5. Links cannot be on Flash sites or pages
6. Links cannot include a rel=nofollow tag
7. No links using any automated techniques or black-grey hat techniques of blog comment spam, referrer spam or ANY other shady tactic.
8. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
9. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
10. Web sites must be developed (Not under construction).
11. One link per domain. Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
12. Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa
13. No sites that require ongoing payments
14. No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
16. No link from: guestbooks, blogs, classifieds, dynamic inks, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or generally black hat sites.
17. One way non-reciprocal links only.
18. Links must be static html links including the choosing target keywords in anchor text
19. Links must be permanent, active and NEVER expire.
20. Links must be in text, no graphics.
22. Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads;
23. Must be manually submitted. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
24. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
25. Staggered deployment of the links is required to avoid any penalties.
26. Must send me weekly updates of links.
27. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found [url removed, login to view] page my link is placed on must be for 75% PR3 or above, and the other 25% PR5 or above. (NOT JUST THE MAIN SITE)
28. Links must be on travel, tourism, related websites, of which 50% to responsible/sustainable/eco tourism related websites.
29. Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, MSN and Yahoo within last 30 days.
30. Link page should be from Us English language sites only
31. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
[url removed, login to view] must be on pages with 25 outgoing links at most.
[url removed, login to view] pages must relate /relevant to topic.
[url removed, login to view] must be in different text combinations.
- Excel spreadsheet including the following columns
- Date submitted
- Date accepted
- Link URL (the URL where our link is located)
- Page rank of the link URL
- Alexa rank of the link URL
- Type of link – regular travel/tourism or sustainable/responsible/ecotourism
- Anchor Text
3 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $177 for dette job
Hello, We at seoweb solutions very well understand the importance of clean and legal link building/SEO and assure you that your project will be dealt with great accuracy and dignity. Please find details in PM.