*** We need 500 quality PR2+ backlinks for our Escort agency site.
----------IMPORTANT: -------Please read the following requirements carefully before placing your bid.
*** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link building, please save us both the time, money and hassle. ***
*** Qualified candidates must provide samples of their past work. We respect legitimate SEO businesses.
*********** PLEASE DO NOT BID WITHOUT READING THE RULES AND PROVIDING SAMPLE LINKS of you pervious work***
1. Links must be relevant, PERMANENT, free, one-way, non-reciprocal and static to our website.
2. One link per domain.
3. Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses.
4. Link and anchor text must NOT contain the rel=nofollow tag or [url removed, login to view] blocking. All links MUST be dofollow!
5. NO rented or bought links.
6. All link pages must have a recent Google and Yahoo cache within the last 2-3 weeks.
7. No sites banned or blacklisted by Google.
[url removed, login to view] domains only (.com/.net/.biz/.org/.us/[url removed, login to view])
9. Higher ranking “ Alexa sites only “.
8. Links MUST be manually submitted over a 30 day period. No more than 10 links posted per day.
11. No directory submissions, No forum posts, No blog comments, No social bookmarks, No ping sites, No classified ads, No guest books, No link farms, No spam sites and No links within newsgroups or article sites.
[url removed, login to view] java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
13. Links must be on a PAGE with the required Google PR2 or higher... not PR of the website!
14. Page on which our link is placed must have no more than 50 outbound links.
[url removed, login to view] should come from PR Ranked Pages, No-Sub Pages.
16. Links must not be labeled sponsored, links, ads etc.
17. Each link MUST reside on a separate domain and be from a different C-Class IP.
18. Links must be active, permanent with no expiration dates and must not need any additional payments.
19. No drop domains either that have not passed the page rank yet and not cached. No fake PR sites (I will check).
20. No black hat techniques allowed. No cloaking. No scraper sites, mirror sites, link farms or free for all link exchanges.
21. Relevant backlinks. Link pages must be related to the Escort Agency industry. Backlink pages must relate to our site topics
22. Maximum 1 link per page,
23. Text links only, no graphics.
24. You agree to replace any links which are removed within the 6 months of the project.
25. We reserve the right to reject any links if they do not meet our required guidelines.
26. We will provide the html links and anchor texts for our site. You will provide us with a weekly report of all links you have posted for our verification.
Please use one of these formats : Excel Spreadsheet for submitting the link pages to us for approval.
- Date page is submitted for our approval
- Google PR of link page
- Title of link page
- URL of link page
- IP of link page
- Number of outbound links from the linked page
- Date link is placed on link page
- Anchor Text used for the link
- Target URL of the link that has been placed on the page
- Date page is approved by us
We'll pay 25% of the total bid after first 150 links are posted and approved, Then another 25% after another 150 backlinks are approved and remaining 50% after the last 200 backlinks are posted and approved.
If your work is excellent we have more work for you.
Payment via pay pal only
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $427 for dette job
Hi, We are a professionally managed company specializing in the field of Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Link building and complete internet marketing solutions