Lukket

Faccebook Page manager

Description

We are looking for 6,000 qualified Facebook page fans from South Africa

We have ongoing work in other regions if you are successful,

"Qualified fans" defined as:"opt in" form must be completed and email information captured.

NO BLACKHAT METHODS OF ACQUIRING FANS WILL BE TOLERATED.

Project descriptions and requirements:

1. All fans must be interested in group buying or great discounts

2. All fans must be real people with active Facebook pages (no fake accounts)/ accounts of being suspended

3. All fans must have profile pictures, plus 4 other pics, with 10+ friends

4. All fans must have status updated that go back minimum of 30 days

6. All fans must be aged 16+

7. Please use only honest and legal practices for inviting fans

(Facebook account must not be banned for your actions and kept active).

You will not be paid if the Facebook account is banned/deleted.

8. Project must be completed within 30 days.

Payment:

1) you will be paid 75% once you get 5,000 fans qualified and the remaining 25% after 14 days after project delivery

2) You will be paid only for those fans that remain active after 14 days.

3) Any fans that are suspended in that time period must be replaced, or will not be paid for

4) No payment will be made upfront

5) If no significant increase to fan numbers is made within the first 7 days the project will be cancelled

IF YOU GET ANY FACEBOOK WARNING NOTICES YOU MUST INFORM US IMMEDIATELY.

Please do not bid unless you have experience of this type of work and can start immediately on this project.

NOTE: When you quote please let me know what methods you will be using,

When bidding please provide below information:

- Price

- Accurate date of delivery

- Provide the examples of previous Facebook fan page you have worked on.

Færdigheder: Facebook Marketing, Internet Markedsføring, Link Bygning, SEO, Social Engine

Se mere: Faccebook, status manager, project status manager, page plus, note page, looking for seo manager, get manager, great profile pictures, fake profile pictures, project manager south africa, project manager description, time manager, group buying, facebook page manager, Delivery Manager, Bid manager, status page, increase group facebook, facebook page email, facebook friends manager, description page, fake pics, link status, active page, email page link

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 5 bedømmelser ) Cape town, South Africa

Projekt-ID: #927391