I gang

GOOGLE PLACES/LOCAL SEO

I NEED MULTIPLE GOOGLE PLACES/LOCAL LISTINGS ON FIRST PAGE.

LISTINGS ARE IN THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA OF LOS ANGELES.

WHITEHAT ONLY.

LISTINGS MUST BE IN THE FIRST 5 LISTINGS FOR KEYWORD.

30% WILL BE PAYED WHEN IN FIRST 7, REMAINING 70% WILL BE PAYED WHEN IN FIRST 5.

Færdigheder: Google Analytics, SEO

Se mere: seo whitehat, seo local, local, local seo, local area, google local, places seo, google local places google local, seo google local, seo google places, need local, keyword google page, places page, seo analytics, seo los angeles, los angeles seo, seo places, places page google, google places page, local places, page google places, google places seo, local places rank google, local google, google local seo

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 1 bedømmelse ) Santa fe springs, United States

Projekt-ID: #977783

Tildelt til:

NeuronSoftech

Hi,kindly check PMB for details. thanks

$100 USD in 30 dage
(53 bedømmelser)
7.4

8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $178 for dette job

Top10Rankings

Please see PM!

$184 USD in 25 dage
(540 bedømmelser)
8.6
dotsaravanan

Please refer PMB

$30 USD in 10 dage
(655 bedømmelser)
8.1
PowerHunters

Expert in Google Places . Let us know keyword for which you require top rankings and if you have a google places listing already send us the link for it. We'll provide exact bid after evaluating. Great reviews and we d Mere

$300 USD in 30 dage
(113 bedømmelser)
7.3
XpertzDotNet

I can do this..

$300 USD in 30 dage
(5 bedømmelser)
5.0
seopositive11

Please check pm for details. Thanks

$200 USD in 30 dage
(9 bedømmelser)
4.4
Solutionpoint123

Hi, Please check PMB. Thanks.

$220 USD in 30 dage
(2 bedømmelser)
2.6
seoitexpert

PLease check your PMB. thanks

$150 USD in 30 dage
(1 bedømmelse)
2.2
pispayton

As the owner of a Southern California SEO firm I am confident we can help.

$140 USD in 21 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
1.0
BitsLogic

Kindly have a glance at PM.

$129 USD in 2 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0