I need 50 PR4+ one way links for our mortgage related website. You can see my other projects for the URL address of my site. We will only accept links from quality websites. The link and the anchor text will be supplied to the winning bids. Can you please provide us in detail what kind of experience do you have in link building. Please include your price per link. Payment will be made at the delivery of the file with the links. Please quote a price per 50 URLs. Also ***important*** on your pricing quote include the different PageRank percentage (example how many PR4, PR5 or PR6 will you provide if any)
Below are the conditions:
Only Ethical work will be accepted
1. All links must be permanent and we will only accept static links.
2. You will not submit to Free for all (FFA), guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links farms, or any site that seems to have incurred a Google penalty
[url removed, login to view] hidden text
4. No links on gambling, pharmacy, illegal, adult, gambling, violent, or hate-based.
5. Pages links are on must be cached in Google within the past 45 days.
6. No link farm,
7. No instant link,
8. Page from the link is provided should not have more than 30 outbound links
9. One link per ***IP ADDRESS***
10. You will not participate into any commercial web rings links exchange program like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
11. We will have the right to cancel a link if not found suitable
12. Links must be on financila related site preferrably mortgage related
13. Please do not use a copy and paste bid but a specific one.
14. Please mention the delivery timeline. ***The fatser the better***
Note: I may choose 1-2 or 3 winners.
You have to use Excel to included all the proposed links. (URl, type of the site, google page rank, ip address etc..)
PM me if you need the URL of my website.
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $65 på dette job
Dear Sir/Mam Greetings from zonebits.......... I am interested to do this project. I have 5 years experiance in this field. Thanks with regards zonebits