• Currently looking for a developer with a background in 3 ForgeRock products i.e., OpenAM, OpenDJ, OpenIDM.
• 5+ Years of experience in IT and should be aligned with Access Management solutions.
• 3 years of hands-on experience with ForgeRock OpenAM. (Access Management)
• Experience in installation and configurations.
• Must have a thorough understanding and work experience for Single Sign-On, Access management, Identity Federation, Multi-factor authentication, Risk-based authentication.
• Must have a thorough understanding and work experience for technologies such as Header based Single Sign On, SAML, OAuth, etc
• Hands-On experience with ForgeRock UI customization, writing scripts and developing code to fetch assertion values form multiple data sources.
• Experience with ForgeRock OpenIDM (Identity management) system for On-time provisioning / deprovisioning.
• Experience working with LDAP directories like OpenDJ
• Should have good developer skills - Java/J2EE
• Troubleshooting skills are a must.
• Should be able to work independently as well as in a group environment.