White label portal construction we would need the following:
SEO Friendly Landing Page- Web Portal Construction
Need a robust, bug-free and fully functioning clone of College Portal (we will provide landing page design.)
1) We will pay 33% of the project fee after we'll see a demo
2) We will need a name, address and registration number of the company or the developer and a landline phone, IM contact and Skype contact
3) We need 100%, every part of the source code
4) We will pay 33% of the project fee, when the programmer uploads the College Portal to the ISP for testing
5) After another week or how ever long it takes to make the final corrections, we'll pay the total amount due 34% when you'll give us the complete project [with any corrections/fixes] and install it and test it on our Clients server
For the last total payment we need a valid ID, signed NDA, copyright release and letter of agreement signed for responsibility about not leaving backdoor open or giving away the source code. To my knowledge we have a MySQL database within our PLESK system (PLESK is our ISP [url removed, login to view]’s control panel web server management tool) and that database needs to be connected to a domain name ([url removed, login to view]) with a landing page as the central point to where we will direct internet traffic.
Once this has been done we need to activate each College's link within the portal. There are approximately 223 schools (some are subdivisions of the same school) and we will need to add all 223 schools to the landing page portal and test to confirm that the links are functional.
Once the landing page/database has been tested and assembled we need to have the data acquired from the end user to be transmitted to the various schools via email (I’m assuming) from there we will correspond with The portal that we are creating [1 main landing page and the 233 links to that landing page] to confirm leads.
Landing pages will function in the following manner:
SIGNUP PAGE 1
Post a random picture with that college name under it, and a button: [view this College now!]
Other random pictures that we will supply, that say: [Apply for admission to this College now!]
Buttons underneath each picture when clicked go to page [SIGNUP2]
user form to collect data (name, email, etc.) to the right integrate with backend affiliate offer via PHP cURL for posting data
SIGNUP PAGE 2
User data form now in the middle of the page, with random pictures of other available colleges.
- Integrate with backend affiliate offer via PHP cURL for posting data
- We shall supply pictures that we have rights to
- Clean Search Engine Friendly Code and Navigation
- Your images come from existing colleges images on our site. We would expect you to rename them to something SEO friendly and re-upload with the actual page
- You would be supplied with a template and the college’s names and be expected to go to our site and locate the images and links for a specific college, grab all the images
Hope this helps.