We want to offer a VPS service on Windows 2003 servers and use Modernbill 6 as automated billing software. The service provided is not related to web hosting, but provides the user with a certain software on the server. There are several flavors of this software (different .exe for each) and
depending on the client's choice during the order process performed through Modernbill 6, we want the client's account automatically be provisioned / installed with the relevant software. The client should also be able to login to his account via the Modernbill client interface and change the software package that is installed. The client will be able to log on to the Windows server via Remote Desktop for example and use the software, but he should not be able to install software directly on the server wihtout going through an order process.
The task is to:
1) Let us know if this is possible at all.
2) Explain how Modernbill needs to be configured to enable what we want to do. We have a version installed on a server, so you can set this up there.
3) Explain how the Windows 2003 server needs to be configured to enable us what we want to do.
Please do only submit a bid if:
1) You have substantial experience with Modernbill 6 and Windows 2003 Server.
2) You have done that before.
Please do not bid or contact us if you have not performed such tasks before.