Here's the task I need completed. Would like you to have some positive feedback and some work samples. These are business theme sites.
1. Two websites that I want to each have their own Joomla templates loaded on and configured.
2. I have Joomla 1.5 installed on the linux server. Would need to add my company specific graphics to the sites. I would like the look to be as close to the original template as it can be.
3. 5-10 plugins that I might want installed on each Joomla site.
4. Have a newsletter opt-in box and have their email added to a database for future newsletter emailings.
5. Have a subscriber login area to let potential customers look at special deals I have. They would enter a user ID and passcode to access this private page. I would want the access denied unless they enter the login info. They would answer a questionaire and they would then have the option of choosing their user ID and passcode.
6. Two other web sites I would provide landing page templates for. The customer would fill out the form and the info would go into a database seperated from the others for future emailings.
7. I would like to leave enough room on all the sites so I could embed a YouTube size video or Flash audio controls.
8. The website and links would need to be SEO friendly.