SysTeam is in the process of introducing the Asterisk Digium Appliance AA50/Grandstream gxp2000 as part of a converged network package. We are currently seeking the help of an individual with ADVANCED experience Asterisk and Digium Appliance AA50 experience for the development of solutions to deliver requests of our clients:
We are looking to establish a partnership to help us support all installations. We specialize in other areas (see [url removed, login to view])
1. History of changes done to the appliance and phones.
2. Sample configuration of changes for documentation.
3. Staff Training on how to use the new features.
Here are the requests for this project:
1. We need to be able to set all programmable buttons (along the right side of the phone) so we can know see which extensions are in use.
2. How to implement phone paging/intercom -
3. If the front desk phone transfers a call to an extension- if person is not available - need to have recording to announce "PLEASE LEAVE MESSAGE OR HIT ZERO(0) if ("0") is entered by caller - then return to ORIGINAL extension where the call came from.
4. Need to be able to send call directly to voice mail and NOT ring on the person’s phone first - (when operator knows person is out)
5. How do we set after-hour and holiday messages?
6. Need to set a different ring tone for incoming calls and another for INTERNAL ext. to ext or transferred calls.
7. Need to be able to call another extension and have the other person hear call without picking up hand set. (Like *ext) in standard PBX's
8. When a call is transferred to another extension provide a recording that the caller can hear: “Leave a message or press zero to return to the operator. If ZERO is entered - we go back to the extension the call came from? Instead of dropping it to the pool again.
Note: Installation does not have an operator –
Equipment – 4 lines – 9 handsets – DIGIUM AA50 – Grandstream GXP2000 PHONES
We will offer remote access (web, SSH, VPN) to our testing environment.
A Digium Appliance AA50 and three gxp2000 phones will be available.
Systeam provides business solutions by using customized Internet services, VOIP solutions, and accounting software.
For the past 25 years, we have helped our clients manage business systems for distribution, import-export, retail, and wholesale, both in the United States and in Latin America.