SysTeam is in the process of introducing the Digium Appliance AA50/Grandstream gxp2000 as part of a converged network package. We are currently seeking the help of an individual with Digium Appliance AA50 experience for the development of solutions to some of the requests of our clients:
- History of changes done to the appliance and phones.
- Sample configuration of changes.
- Training on how to use the new features.
Here are the requests for this project:
1. We need to be able to program the buttons along the right side of the phone so we can see who is on the phone.
2. How to implement phone paging/intercom.
3. If the front desk transfers a call to Jerry’s phone but he isn’t there how can I grab that call from my phone so it doesn’t go to his voicemail?
4. If we transfer a call can we send it directly to voice mail or does it have to ring on the person’s phone first?
5. How do we set after hour message and holiday messages?
6. Can we set a different ring tones for incoming calls and ext. to ext calls?
7. Is there an intercom on the phone for ext to ext. calls or do we have to pick up the handset to hear the person calling you?
8. When a call is transferred to another extension provide a recording that the caller can hear: “Leave a message or press zero to return to the operator. If ZERO is entered can we go back to the extension the call came from? Instead of dropping it to the pool again.
We will offer remote access (web, ssh, and vpn) to our testing environment. A Digium Appliance AA50 and three gxp2000 phones will be available.
Systeam provides business solutions by using customized Internet services, VO-IP solutions, and accounting software.
For the past 25 years, we have helped our clients manage business systems for distribution, import-export, retail, and wholesale, both in the United States and in Latin America.