I need u to;
Please add the zip code and the city to the registration form on my website (see attachment). When I have tried to add it to the fields in the registration in the past it broke the cron function on the db and then none of my people were getting the emails they needed for 3 weeks before I realized it happened, lost my credit card processor and picked up the pieces.
Our current needs;
1. I would like a manual cursor signature box on the registration in place of where it says "type ur digital signature" so they would write it with the mouse instead of typing it in.
2. city and state added to the fields under "address" field
3. I would like to give u a new registration form file with images and buttons web elements etc. like the attached image (different colors, fields etc of course but all fields the same on the site) so the registration process and experience is much more smooth and nicer for the user.
step 1 “sign up” button from home page sends them to step 2 “reg form” step 3 “account info” and then “submit”.
4. the email address needs to be validated as well as the password needs to stay in field nd not disapear upon incorrect bounce back of the incomplete or incorrect reg form submission. If the password field and the verify password field validate the first time they should stay there until successful completion.
5. side note; all menu click page requests need to be directed to the new content to each page and not always see the header when going to a new page since the user gets confused not knowing if he even went to a new page.
[url removed, login to view] is where I get a lot of my graphics and elements so if u happen to be there and see some better options for our intentions feel free to mention it, or I will just send u what we have.
6. right now the fields in the reg form where the contractors or handymen select their trades from a check box, that list their trades is different from and separate from the list in the project submission form where the homeowners give leads to our users (see link in attachment). I would like it if the list on the project form trades is the same as the reg form trades and then the user that has the trades for the job gets emailed instead of everyone in the whole state or db getting the email (like freelancer does it, , if u have that talent FL lets u know of the jobs available by email) .
Service radius needs referencing in the db, city, zip code email etc. so when the project details get submitted in the hform everyone gets an email from the form and options that the project relates to as well as the project owner gets shown a "business/ personal name list" of contractors or handyman able to do their job in there service area in their email. When they click on the mini profile description in there email of the user that matches the project they submitted for they get redirected to a map where the business tradesman is on a google type map. (Google maps com_ integration perhaps).
7. if the homeowner clicks on the profile avatar mini description on the google map on a webpage a pop up will expand out of the “request quote” word link that says, “when pressing the “request quote button” it will auto send an email to this party requesting a quote from u and reveling your email address” “Do you agree” (Y/N option) then if yes selected “request sent” message appears in place of the original text “request quote”.
8. Communication from contractor and project owner is left to them to interact with at this point.
So…this way we can create a multifaceted communication to the contractors and homeowners through the cron emails for successful registered users, project submissions, sign up form email responses etc.
There will be a few modifications along the way I am sure but really I just want a fast quality team to bang this out asap so we can all get paid and be happy,
Hope ur having a good week,