You have to install on CentOS:
- Apache with php and perl
- Mailserver (MTA and IMAP/POP3)
- A Control Panel (ispCP or Froxlor)
With this CP my custumers must be able to manage:
- Domains and Subdomains
- Mailaccounts, passwords, forwarding
- FTP-Users and folders of this users (only in home folder)
- mysql users
The Server must be secured:
- No open relay
- no anonymous ftp login or db login
- for ftp only users home folder
- usermanagenet (user can only see his home folder(via php or ftp or cp))
- and so on
You can choose ispCP or Froxlor.
You will get ssh access.
You have to provide all passwords.
You have to forget all passwords.