Develop CSS for IE, Firefox and Safari
Server: Linux | Install and configure codeigniter 2.0
Complete requirement is the word document and jpgs showing design layout. These details will be provided to chosen provider and reviewed prior to the award of project.
1. Design, develop and code 10-12 pages with complete admin access to manage frontend content.
This means that majority of what is shown to visitor is editable/deleteable/etc. in admin.
:: we need to review each page, please see attached Flow jpg.
:: create interface for video upload, placement on frontend and admin management
2. Develop 3-tier architecture for the mysql database to prevent sql injection, as well as, pass all pages through https. EV SSL certificate already installed on server.
3. All pages must be encrypted to prevent sql injection to not interfere with ecommerce and voting records/results.
4. Voting - Purchasing credits and viewing via web and mobile
:: install, configure and modify voting script [url removed, login to view]
:: Free credits assigned to visitor once registered and they confirm their registration from the email entered. Free credits can only be used one per candidate in any category.
:: Purchased voting credits allow visitor to vote as many times for one candidate as they wished.
:: Make voting and purchasing voting credits mobile phone friendly.
:: show voting tallies as shown in jpgs on designated pages.
5. Banner Purchase and Management
:: There are banners on many of the pages which needs to be managed (add/change/delete).
:: Use the same method of buying voting credits for banner purchase.
6. Voter and Candidates Registration
:: each must register, once it completes credit account with designated voting credits.
:: all candidates profiles are editable in admin by admin.
7. Comprehensive admin – manage = add, change and/or delete any content, videos, banner, url showing on frontend.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $150 for this job
Hello, After reviewing your requirement I am very confident to work in the project. I have one year of development experience on CI. Looking forward to get your response soon. Regards, Laugh Out Loud.