In SAP, MCSI is a standard report that creates pop-up drilldown sub-reports.
What we need is to copy and modify the SAP-delivered code to produce the specific pop-up screen required and to have it delivered regularly as a batch job?
Once that is achieved, Phase 2 would add additional features like new fields, possibly a chart, etc.
For now, we need a fixed rate for Phase 1 only. Later on, Phase 2 can be done based on the specifics of the follow-on requirements.
This is a two-system SAP landscape requiring the following milestone deliverables:
1. Copy the SAP-delivered code in the Development system to a Z-program
2. Make the specific report "pop-up" available as a batch job
3. Document the work done
4. Get signoff and approval to move to Production
5. Transport the changes toProduction
6. Modify/enhance documentation
7. Complete work in Production and obtain approval from client