At Inclusion we specialize in end-to-end development of Cloud and Mobile solutions, and complex Cloud to Cloud integrations of SAP, Salesforce and third party applications with IoT, drones, Machine Learning and advanced analytics. We provide agile teams, Senior IT profiles and support to global clients' mission critical applications. We are located in Buenos Aires, Santiago de Chile and Washington D.C.
As part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, enhancing and maintaining the Salesforce platform, including Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Pardot, Experience Cloud, Revenue Cloud and more, the Sr. Salesforce Software Developer is the lead developer on the team, responsible for coordinating the technical work across all other resources on the team and delivering work accurately and on time.
● To live in Latin America is a requirement.
● Advanced knowledge of Salesforce Experience Cloud, Tableau CRM, Pardot, CPQ, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
● APEX, VisualForce, SOQL, SOSL, Lighting Flows
● SQL, Oracle RAC, MaraDB, DB2 and other database products
● API Service development and integration using SOAP and REST web services
● Web technologies such as J2EE, Java, SOA, application servers, portal servers, middleware, eCommerce, enterprise application integration, Hadoop, data mapping, relational databases, security, performance and scalability, ModeJS, AOP, Jat, xslt and smlva Scrip
● Docusign or Conga CLM experience, a plus
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $24/timen for dette job
Dear client, I am salesforce certified developer and having 5 year experience in Salesforce admin and development part. Please assign work for me. Thanks & Regards
Hi, I have more than 8 years of experience in Salesforce implementing several sales and service cloud application. I have also worked alot using docusign and conga composer managed packages.