Who we are
Delphi Digital ([login to view URL]) is a research-driven firm dedicated to advancing the understanding and development of the growing digital asset market. While our foundations lie in producing institutional grade research for some of crypto’s top funds, institutions and investors, we also consult with leading projects in the space. Recently, we’ve added a Venture Capital fund in our goal of enabling us to continue driving the digital asset space forward.
As part of our expansion, we’ve grown to a team of 10 full-time analysts spread over London and New York. As our company has grown, so too has the administrative burden. We’re looking for a highly organised individual that can take ownership of some of our internal processes, taking the burden off the team and allowing us to focus on what we do best: researching the digital asset space. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing emails, calendars and call scheduling between partners and external stakeholders
- Customer service for Delphi research clients
- Training will be provided on each of these, but familiarity with digital preferred, including:
- Basic podcast editing
- Compiling content and sending out daily and weekly newsletters to clients using Salesforce
- Managing our Shopify apparel store
- Administrative work including booking flights/hotels, keeping files organised, basic book-keeping, etc
Who we’re looking for
The individual we’re looking for will have the following qualities:
- Highly organised and diligent
- Excellent written comprehension and communication, able to understand tasks quickly and deliver with minimal supervision
- Digitally native - familiar with using technology and a quick-learner
- Schedule flexibility- given the nature of the digital asset space and the fact our team spans two time zones, we will require a high-touch relationship
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We work in a fast-paced industry and are looking for someone who can take initiative
What’s in it for you
- Virtually unlimited learning and progress available, with potential to grow into a crucial part of the organisation. - Interact with clients consisting of some of the top funds, institutions, investors and projects in the space
- Work alongside a passionate, intelligent team looking to build one of the most significant companies in the industry.
- Flexible schedule
- All-expenses paid quarterly retreats in beautiful locations
If you’re interested and think you’re a fit, please send us a message detailing your background, experience and why you think you’re right for the position. We will be in touch to schedule an interview.