The Tele-Appointment Agent is responsible for making outbound phone calls to prospective customers (businesses) and scheduling qualified appointments with decision makers for the outside our sales team.
• Place a minimum number of phone calls (business-to-business) per day to prospective customers
• Generate a minimum number of appointments per day for outside sales reps
• Previous appointment setting, telemarketing, lead generation experience, or inside/outside sales experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Upbeat, high energy, and enjoy talking on the phone
• CRM/Salesforce experience
• Previous customer service experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Outlook
• Works well in a team environment and displays a positive attitude
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $21/time for dette job
I have done cold calls to closing deals and I can do that for you with ease, and happily. I have worked on CRM as well. I'd like to discuss details. Message me do we can connect.
I have more than 6 years of experience, as a business developer, selling IT products and services. Please feel free to message me in case you want to interview people and screen them before making a decision.