We're a startup that organizes next year the 3rd edition of an international event gathering decision makers in e-commerce and that just launched a B2B marketplace for e-retailers.
We're looking for one candidate that can fulfill both team requirements and job description:
• Long term full time assignment (until June 2018, potentially beyond)
• Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm CEST (with 1 hour lunch break)
• Daily reports
• Email & phone activity
• Modern laptop and high-speed internet (>5 Mo)
• Excellent English proficiency
• Obsessed on results and energetic growth hacker
• Past experience in similar domain, ideally in event promotion
• Research: identify the relevant decision makers + enrich continuously our CRM
• Sell, and not be afraid to be sticky with the objectives !
• Reporting: report rigorously actions in the CRM