About This Job:
We are a social media agency based in Los Angeles, California that focuses specifically on Instagram.
Roles & Responsibilities:
We need a bright individual to be our #1 star for sales (and some customer service). Must have PERFECT written English (demonstrate this in your application).
Most of the sales process will be via writing. It’s rare that you’ll be on the phone but it’s possible on occasion.
Training provided! You’ll be given thousands of leads and templates and a full system for connecting with the leads in writing, but you must adapt and be eager to continually improve upon the templates and systems and yourself.
We need a positive and long-term relationship. If you do a great job then you will be taken care of.
Important: Include this phrase in the first line of your proposal so that we know you've read the posting: "The Ocean is Blue."
• From your home
• Commission with bonus structure. If you close two customers per day, the commissions will add up to about $4,000 USD per month. You will make more or less than this depending on performance.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• PERFECT written English. Must be natural, free of typos, and grammatically correct. Demonstrate this in your application.
• Eagerness to be outstanding!
• Prior sales experience very helpful. High emotional intelligence.
• Creative and analytical. You'll be given templates but you must be able to adapt them for new types of customers and improve upon them over time
• Extremely well organized. You’ll be managing hundreds or thousands of leads at once.
• Positive and enthusiastic. CAN DO attitude
• Comfort on the phone is helpful although you’ll won't be on the phone with prospects too often
• Major attention to detail
• Always eager to improve yourself and try new things (must have demonstrated this)
• Able to quickly change & adapt
• Fast typing speed (At least 45 wpm)
• Extremely reliable (keeps appointments and does what you say you will do 100% of the time)
• Able to work flexible hours. The most important thing is connecting with prospects when they are available and responding quickly. (During the week, mornings and evenings are most helpful. On the weekends, mornings are extremely helpful).
• Good at receiving feedback
• If you can provide references, that’s also helpful
• Highly dependable Internet
TO APPLY SUCCESSFULLY:
1.) Include friendly introduction about yourself. The more of the above criteria that you can mention, the better. Be sure to double check your writing and demonstrate your perfect English skills. This is crucial.
2.) Include resume (CV)
3.) Include Internet speed test image (Use [login to view URL])