Outside Lead Generator | Get Paid Per Lead Generated!
The Outside Lead Generator’s objective is to help manage the flow of inquiries to create more qualified loan opportunities for our Business.
Your activity should result in generating more commercial lending opportunities and strategic referral sources from Commercial Brokers (i.e. CBRE, Colliers International, NAI Horizon, and the like), Real Estate Attorneys, and Commercial Banks.
Other responsibilities include monitoring internal systems and processes and lending support when needed to increase operational efficiency to allow for top-notch, proactive customer service for our Clients.
Business is the sole owner of its database and all client information.
Compensation will be based on Performance and Results. A more detailed performance-based compensation plan with performance incentives and payment schedule will be provided after the first interview.
Primary Responsibilities & Expectations
Primary Responsibilities of Consultant
• Finds and qualifies new loan opportunities
• Setting appointments for the Commercial Services and Business Development departments
• Following up with clients to set meetings
• Coordinating meeting confirmations
• Organizing and Managing the Business’s Database using external data collection and storage
• Logging appropriate metrics and activities in a timely manner
• Being accountable for your actions–whether good or bad
• Assisting in providing stellar customer service – be candid, but gracious
• Conducting yourself in a professional, respectful, and proactive manner
Expectations of Consultant
• 20 hours per week
• Weekly reporting of sales metrics (i.e. marketing activities, leads, weekly plan, etc.)
• Signing of Confidentiality Agreement for our proprietary documents and processes
• Polished, poised demeanor on the phone–don’t be pushy, but be persistent