- Contact customers with QQ or Wechat. Rarely use any other communication tools, mostly email or QQ to send documents for you to translate and or briefly explains to our admin team members.
- You are not allowed to have a full time job beside this, but another freelance / part-time job is tolerable.
- You have a salary that will increase if you performed beyond expectation. Plus commissions for the sales you've made. Salary will be increased if you successively reached and or made sales beyond target continuously.
- You will earn high commission for every sales you made.
- You must speak native mandarin.
- Good upwork review is preferred
The starting Salary is $300-$1200 per-month. Your salary will depends on the result of these test listed below and experience and upwork's review. Without recognition from any of those, the starting salary is $300/month.
You can choose few of these test at upwork :
and or any other related test
Preferably Someone have sales experiences.
Preferably Someone with tourism industry experience.
Please read the power point attached
As sales translator, we expect you to reach target.
You will receive contact of leads from our website for you to serve them.
Not so many hours per day, depends on the customer's request. They usually add us on QQ then start asking questions. Usually once per week for few hours or could be lesser, usually when peak season then there are more chattings.
When they ask, you ask our admin teams, then tell them the answer.
Please do read our ppt training materials and our website
Please reach me if you have any questions
Can you please do our assessment test here [url removed, login to view] ?? it's not a test, we just need to see how far is your understanding according to the ppt material sent below.